At Home With The Hostess
$100.00 for 2 books
Inspired by her international travels and home life, former fashion designer Stephanie Conley has released At Home With The Hostess, a celebration of food and entertaining. Filled with over 150 recipes, this cookbook is filled with fantastic culinary ideas for sharing – from pea and feta frittatas in the morning to gazpacho with grilled prawns and tiramisu.
At Home With The Hostess features:
- Hardcover, 194 pages.
- Written by Stephanie Conley.
- Filled with over 150 recipes that are perfect for entertaining.
- Recipes are divided into chapters – Rise & Shine, Midday Feasting, Something In Between, A Little On The Side, After Dark and Something Sweet.
- Incredible photography throughout by Amanda Prior.
- Begins with an introduction penned by Conley.
- Includes pantry favourites and entertaining tips at the front of the book.
- Full index at the back of the book.
- Blank ruled pages at the back of the book for writing notes and important things to remember.
- Includes a satin ribbon bookmark.
- Published by Smudge Publishing.